A dirty surface harbors microorganism, so thorough cleaning is the first step to a safe surface. Once clean and disinfected, it would be “ideal” that it stayed safe as long as possible. CHITOSHIELD is making “ideal” a reality for home or small facilities, protecting between reasonably scheduled cleaning and disinfection routines, providing protection from recontamination for up to 7 days.
Proposed Method for Surface Preparation & Maintenance:
- Clean surfaces with microfiber and 200 ppm of Envirotab Aqueous ClO2 Solution.
- Wipe or air-dry.
- Wipe on CHITOSHIELD weekly.
- Clean regularly with 100 ppm of Envirotab.
Directions for Applying Treatment to Surfaces:
- Wet and wring a clean microfiber cloth or pre-hydrate a viscose cloth to reduce CHITOSHIELD consumption and improve coating uniformity.
- Dispense CHITOSHIELD onto the damp cloth using the convenient flip-cap in the quart bottles. This will render it antimicrobial-biostatic and
make it ready for aggressively wiping porous and non-porous hard surfaces.
- CHITOSHIELD will continue to maintain low-traffic surfaces biostatic for up to 7 days.
- Use CHITOSHIELD for the targeted retreatment of critical touch points, multiple times per day, like door knobs and handles, stair hand-rails, elevator buttons, bathroom fixtures and more.
To read the full details on this product, please visit https://chitoshield.com.