A dirty surface harbors microorganism, so thorough cleaning is the first step to a safe surface. Once clean and disinfected, it would be “ideal” that it stayed safe as long as possible. CHITOSHIELD+ is making “ideal” a reality for facilities of any size, protecting between reasonably scheduled cleaning and disinfection routines, providing protection from recontamination for at least 30 days.
Proposed Method for Surface Preparation & Maintenance:
- Clean surfaces with microfiber and 200 ppm of Envirotab Aqueous ClO2 Solution.
- Wipe or air-dry.
- Apply CHITOSHIELD+ with an Electrostatic or ULV Sprayer.
- Clean regularly with 100 ppm of Envirotab.
- Touch-up most critical touch points as necessary with a microfiber cloth, dampened with CHITOSHIELD+ to extend the life of the full application lifecycle even further.
Directions for Applying Treatment to Surfaces:
- CHITOSHIELD+ is concentrated and may be applied AS IS or DILUTED at up to 1:2 with water.
- The coverage provided by CHITOSHEILD+ functions as both a sealer and an antimicrobial; hence, it is important to obtain full and complete surface coverage of any area, without puddle. However, unlike other antimicrobials, CHITOSHIELD+ will not become sticky if over-coated, just it will slow the dry-time.
- CHITOSHIELD+ should be applied in smooth, even strokes with the sprayer, and may be applied to ALL surfaces: both food, and non-food contact surfaces. When applied to glass, it should be immediately worked into the glass and buffed dry with a microfiber cloth.
- CHITOSHIELD+ may be quickly applied to all surfaces, but may be also touched up weekly with a microfiber cloth or PROTAB Compressed Cloth.
To read the full details on this product, please visit https://chitoshield.com.